[ga] Transfers Assistance Group

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Transfers Assistance Group
  • From: DannyYounger@xxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:28:24 EDT
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In Paul Twomey's Senate testimony today, I noted the following comment:

ICANN has convened a Transfers Assistance Group, including individuals from
the Transfers Task Force, the GNSO Council, the Registries and Registrars
Constituencies, and the At Large Advisory Committee. This Group will work with
ICANN staff in the coming weeks and months to draft notices and amendments to
ICANNâs contracts with registries and registrars in order to put these
recommendations into practice.
http://commerce.senate.gov/hearings/testimony.cfm?id=889&wit_id=2470

Could someone please provide the roster of the members of this Transfers
Assistance Group -- I can't seem to find the names of the participants...

Thanks,
Danny Younger