Re: [ga] European MP says "unbelievable" German high school student getting away with domain scam

  • To: "Matthew Pemble" <matthew@xxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] European MP says "unbelievable" German high school student getting away with domain scam
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:47:18 -0500

Hi Matthew:

In case you aren't aware, let me fill you in. Joe Baptista attempted to extort
shares
of stock in a company called UNIDT back in 2005 and when they wouldn't give in
his extortion attempts, he launched a campaign of slander and lies against the
operators
of that company. The German student is a businessperson who is operating a
business
that is an affiliate of a company (INAIC - www.inaic.com) that is associated
with UNIDT
the victim of this extortion attempt. Joe is using this poor student as a pawn
in his
insane vendetta against the operators of INAIC, many of which were involved in
the
company UNIDT that was a victim of Joe.

Joe Baptista is a known internet predator who has a long history of
psychopathic behavior
on the internet, dating back to the days of the old BBS systems. He started out
by fax-bombing
the Toronto police department in the early 90's and it has continued on from
there.

He has been tossed out of almost all online forums and organizations to which
he once belonged,
including the Top Level Domain Association lists. I can speak from experience
as I am a member
of the TLDA Board of Directors and the former chairperson of that same board.

The "story" that Joe has posted on his website regarding the student at
Gymnasium Querfurt
is a fabrication entirely of Joe's making. It is written by him to sound as if
it is from an
authoritative journalistic source, but is actually entirely created by him as
part of a carefully
crafted campaign of slander to discredit the people associated wn or peruse the
archives of the e-mail list that has been set up to keep track of
Joe's antisocial online behavior. This list is located at

Cheers,
John Palmer
  ----- Original Mes
  sage -----