Re: [ga] European MP says "unbelievable" German high school student getting away with domain scam

  • To: Matthew Pemble <matthew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] European MP says "unbelievable" German high school student getting away with domain scam
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:14:01 -0400

Matthew thanks for taking the time to verify this. Unfortunately you didn't
do a good job of it. For the record here is the email from the office of
Albrecht.

Incidentally .. the story also contains a quote from Keith Teare the well
known founder of RealNames who the scam artists claim was behind on of their
projects. Teare denied RealNames has anything to do with them and said "I
just read the various sites", Teare said, "looks like a major scam".

Please feel free to confirm that too.

You will find Matthew that for every claim made ... I have evidence to back
it up.

regards
joe baptista

p.s. - here is email from Albrecht ....

*Joe Baptista <publicroot.info@xxxxxxxxx> *
------------------------------
 *ATTN Jan Albrecht RE: Gymnasium Querfurt and fraud*
------------------------------
  * ALBRECHT Jan Philipp <jan.albrecht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> *  * Mon, Apr 26,
2010 at 9:39 AM *
To: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Dear Mr. Baptista,

thank you very much for your mail. It is unbelievable that this could
happen.
Today I just can give you the advise to contact the german police to argue
them those circumstances.

Rind Regards,

Mareike Rehl

***********************
Jan Philipp Albrecht

Mitglied des Europäischen Parlaments / Member of European Parliament

Ausschuss für bürgerliche Freiheiten / Civil Liberties Committee
Rechtsausschuss / Legal Affairs Committee

Parlamentsbüro / Brussels Office:

European Parliament
ASP 08 H 246
Rue Wiertz 60