Re: [ga] Re: Resolving .gov w/dnssec

  • To: John Palmer <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: Resolving .gov w/dnssec
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:39:18 -0400

John:

Hugh knows how to investigate. He's not going to pay much attention to your
babble. He's interested in the hard facts. Like why did Martijn Burger write
this letter? http://bit.ly/a0hTZ4 Is he lying too - or why is a student
committing fraud against his school? http://bit.ly/7It7ej Is the principle
lying too? And what of the criminal and commercial fraud perpetuated by you
and your colleagues at the TLDA against Henk Smit and Eric MacIver ... a
former TLD member.

These are the issues Hugh will deal with - not the false libelous
accusations you craft here.

As for your "threats" to follow me to the ends of twitter and facebook - I
accept your challenge. I see these "threats" more as "opportunities" to
spread the word. People on facebook and twitter have accessed you as my
personal Internet stalker which makes me a bit of a celebrity. To your
benefit your twitter page shows http://bit.ly/91lovb me you have a total of
28 followers. Thats one more follower then you had last week - and I take
credit for that. Also I have you libeling and slandering me in multiple
languages - which I think is novel.

I know how to use an obsessed personality. Follow away.

cheers
joe baptista