Re: [ga] Rod Beckstrom TM application

  • Subject: Re: [ga] Rod Beckstrom TM application
  • From: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 09:09:13 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

--- On Mon, 2/15/10, Antony Van Couvering <avc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hilarious!  I love it.  Welcome change from the
> straight-faced droning of the previous CEO.

lol Antony. Just between you and me, why is it that the people that attempt to
put a "positive spin" on this revelation are also the same people who are
seeking a "gift from the King" from the "Royal Prerogative"? :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Prerogative

If the present King was naked, would you also describe it as a "welcome change"
from the overdressed past monarch? How is Beckstrom to interpret your praise
now, when you so easily slam the past CEO (who is now powerless, and who didn't
give you what you want) as "a straight-faced" drone? Why didn't you slam Twomey
when he was in power?

It's easy to give fake praise to someone in power, when you want something.
Perhaps the BS is the only thing inflating his ego?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bullshitter

It's harder to stand up and say that the emperor has no clothes. Someone of
quality, someone with a sense of self awareness would rather have the truth, so
that they can improve themselves. BS can take one only so far, it's a weak
foundation for life.

Amused,

George Kirikos
http://www.leap.com/