Re: [ga] Rod Beckstrom TM application

  • Subject: Re: [ga] Rod Beckstrom TM application
  • From: Antony Van Couvering <avc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:04:53 -0500

Hilarious!  I love it.  Welcome change from the straight-faced droning of the
previous CEO.

ICANN is a "fish-in-the-barrel" hunting ground for candidates for a 12-step
program to stop bullshitting!

Looks like we could use a "Humorless Anonymous" section too though.

Antony Van Couvering
http://www.mindsandmachines.com