Re: [ga] New Registrar Agreement Covers Most Registrations

  • To: Accountability Headquarters <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] New Registrar Agreement Covers Most Registrations
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:21:14 -0800 (PST)

Danny,

I have been mulling this comment.  So I did some random reviews.  The gist of
what you say is absolutely true.  I think we all knew that, so thank you for
making it concrete.

The sadness of it is that they do a terrible job.  These attempts are not even
hip, slick and cool by stock offering standards that are plagued by regulatory
mandatory language.  Some are just outright misrepresentations, that appear to
be ignorance based, while others are just innacurate. They are not couched in
translatable marketeeze which we multiculturalist linguistic technicians strive
for as a baseline. They do not excite (except when the innacuracies are so
blatant as to excite ones' sense of outrage).  They do not glorify or build
heroes or slogans.  They ain't got no "Gravitas"!.

My anthropological take is that the writers and creators do not and did not
believe in what they wrote.  There is a total lack of compassion, passion or
urgency.  On of the most critical factors in writing well is to put blinders on
to all other reality and lead the charge.  Ho hum, just another day at the
charity office.