Re: [ga] Pending motion of suspension

  • To: John Palmer <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Pending motion of suspension
  • From: Peter Dambier <peter@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 00:21:20 +0200

John, I can understand your feelings, I had the same.

But when somebody tries to blackmail Debbie and Debbie has not the
guts to disclose who that blackmailer is - this may very well be
misunderstood as nutty.

Debbie is feared to shit. She even wants to resign. So who is that
evil person?

Do you read the governance list?

ONU wants to replace ICANN with something better. Let's wait for
ONU to take over and in the meantime let's kill all the messengers
who want to warn us. Is that what you mean John?

That guy is obviously supporting ONU and wants ICANN dead.

kind regards
Peter

--
Peter and Karin Dambier
Planet Communication and Computing Facility