Re: [ga] ICANN's Fellowship Program

  • To: hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN's Fellowship Program
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 18:48:56 -0800

Eric and all,

  Good idea!  So where are the forms located?

  As to Danny's point to Erick, I don't see much of a contribution
bu the ALAC that is open and transparent, if any at all.  So his
indirect refrence to travel funding for the ALAC "Participants" whom
desire to attend ICANN meetings seems to be a hallow contention.

Hugh Dierker wrote:

> Well let us get on it and submit some applications from right here.
  Let us do it open and transparently. I say we just pick the last
  twenty posters, and fill out the applications right here on line. No,
  let us pick the last 100. I cannot see the harm. If we do this and
  they still pick from who knows where, then the issue is resolved as
  one of a fraudulent representation to the stakeholders.