[ga] RIAA's SafeNet Caught In a Lie

  • To: Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] RIAA's SafeNet Caught In a Lie
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 00:53:43 -0700

All,

  The RIAA now has resorted to being intentionally untruthful...
Very unprofessional and unseemly indeed of their legal staff.

  Isn't it time to revoke the RIAA's membership in the IPC to
be revoked?  Seems to me this action is long past due...
My guess is again that the answer is NO, and for many reasons
some of which are obvious without mentioning...$$$

See:

 http://raybeckermanlegal.com/ NewYorkCountryLawyer writes "For
the past 2 years, the RIAA and its attack dog SafeNet (formerly known
as MediaSentry) have been trying to avoid disclosure in UMG v. Lindor
by telling the judge that MediaSentry is NOT an expert, that it does not

use any technical expertise to get the 'evidence', and that it does only

'what any other Kazaa user does'. We have just discovered that in
administrative proceedings in Michigan, attacking it for engaging in the

business of investigation without a license, MediaSentry

http://recordingindustryvspeople.blogspot.com/2008/07/michigan-agency-investigates.html
has taken the exact opposite position, comparing itself to chemical
engineers, surveyors, physicians, geologists, and other expert witnesses
who rely on their technical expertise. Today
http://recordingindustryvspeople.blogspot.com/2008/07/mediasentrys-statements-in-michigan.html
we went public with some of the contradictions. Now let's hope
Michigan's
Department of Labor and Economic Growth finds out about it."

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 281k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827