Re: [ga] John Baxter says the INS is here. Indeed it is.

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] John Baxter says the INS is here. Indeed it is.
  • From: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 09:04:27 -0700 (PDT)

Before, I thought you had good ideas for the I.N.S, mr Baptista, but I see now
that you are
part of the problem. Doing personal attacks like below solves no problems and
all it does is
give people a bad taste in their moths for the I.N.S.

Sad, you and Karl at the TLDA both playing the same game with calling me palmer
and calling
palmer Baxter.

My opinion is that the TLDA is corrupt and not worth mentioning. The industry
is rudderless, crooked
TLDA and monpoly icann is all we have.

Of all the people I have met in the I.N.S, only Palmer helped me with  my TLD
name servers. Too
bad there is only one of him (in spite of joes contentions) - we need more
people to be helpful
like that instead of people calling others names and always fighting.

Thoms