Re: [ga] RE: ICANN Board Recommends Action on Domain Tasting

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] RE: ICANN Board Recommends Action on Domain Tasting
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:19:12 -0800

Chuck and all,

  If your assertion is true, than you would have no problem with
any and all interested parties being an actual part of these
"Design Teams"? And if so, I am sure your willing to post a public
affirmation of same as well as advocate for same?
When can one sign up and where?  >:)  If on the other hand,
you do have a problem with any and all interested parties being
and actual part of these "Design Teams", than Dannys concern
rings loudly true...  The keys here are TRANSPARENCYand
OPENNESS Chuck....

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827