RE: [ga] RE: ICANN Board Recommends Action on Domain Tasting

  • To: "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] RE: ICANN Board Recommends Action on Domain Tasting
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:00:42 -0500

Danny,

Why do you assume that design teams lock out other contributors?  All
the design teams or drafting teams I have been involved with have been
open to non-council participants.  Moreover, in no case were the design
teams making any final decisions but rather only doing some initial
drafting work to facilitate full Council and thus full community
deliberation.

Chuck Gomes