Re: [ga] RE: ICANN Board Recommends Action on Domain Tasting

  • To: Dominik Filipp <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>, aheineman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] RE: ICANN Board Recommends Action on Domain Tasting
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 03:14:19 -0800

Dominik and all,

  I am glad to read that Mr. Twomey and especially the GNSO council is
perhaps considering
further action to actually address Domain Name Tasting, even if it is
very late in doing so.  Our
members concerns remain unchanged in regards that the GNSO is not
representative of the
vast majority of Registrants and by design are unable to be represented
as there is no
Independent Registrant Constituency as has been repeatedly requested and
is grossly
evident to be necessary.  As such, we believe it unlikely that further
action that is definite
and fully comprehensive, to address and eliminate Domain Name
Tasting/Front Running
with further GNSO council consideration of same in the near or far term.

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827