Re: [ga] ICANN Travel Budgeting

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Travel Budgeting
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 12:46:00 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

George and all,

  I believe you mean "had used".  In any event, google
would be a poor source for such information.  Other than
folks traveling from China or to China, which isn't relevant
to these unreasonable costs, it is difficult to quantify
or reasonably justify these extream costs for such travel,
or for that matter, the need to have so many, if any, physically
meeting in Delhi anyway.

  Nice try here George, but again, no cigar!  >:)