ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

Re: [dow3tf] TF3

  • To: Brian Darville <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dow3tf] TF3
  • From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 10:43:00 -0400
  • Cc: dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 5/4/2004 10:08 AM Brian Darville noted that:

Ross:

I did receive some input from Sarah, who had circulated the draft to one of her constituency members for comments. I also received additional comments from various IPC members and also included a point from the NonCom Constituency's statement.

The problem with that is that you are not the task force. I, and presumably others, am interested in hearing the input from these other constituencies so that I might amend my views based on the prevailing arguments. At this point, all I see are the impositions of the IPC. A valid perception? Perhaps not, but the processes of this working group have not done anything to relieve me of them.

--

-rwr

"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org