ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

Re: [dow3tf] TF3 - Best Practices Recommendations

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dow3tf] TF3 - Best Practices Recommendations
  • From: "Brian Darville" <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:37:29 -0400
  • Cc: <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ross:

In compiling this document, to the extent any of the constituencies provided concrete recommendations about improving data accuracy and verification, it has been included.  Contrary to your assertion, although the draft does include the IPC recommendations it also includes recommendations of other constitutencies.  The list was compiled based in part on a review of all constituency statements.  Some constituencies did not make any concrete recommendations about improving data accuracy.

>>> "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx> 04/23/04 01:26PM >>>
On 4/23/2004 1:03 PM Brian Darville noted that:

> Here is a rough draft of some best practices recommendations and procedures for moving forward.  Please review these and send me any comments.
>
> Best Practices

Brian - this "proposal" is simply a verbatim restatement of the IPC
position on Whois.

If this is the direction that we are going to take with this document,
can we expect a future draft that also includes the positions of all
of the other constituencies as well?

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
						- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org