ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

Re: [dow3tf] TF3 - Best Practices Recommendations

  • To: Brian Darville <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [dow3tf] TF3 - Best Practices Recommendations
  • From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:26:33 -0400
  • Cc: dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, roseman@xxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 4/23/2004 1:03 PM Brian Darville noted that:

Here is a rough draft of some best practices recommendations and procedures for moving forward.  Please review these and send me any comments.

Best Practices

Brian - this "proposal" is simply a verbatim restatement of the IPC position on Whois.

If this is the direction that we are going to take with this document, can we expect a future draft that also includes the positions of all of the other constituencies as well?

--

-rwr

"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org