ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

[dow2tf] Appendices

  • To: Jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [dow2tf] Appendices
  • From: KathrynKL@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 23:08:37 EDT
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jordyn:
Thanks for putting the appendices together.  Looking through them, I have to
say that I get a bit lost, despite knowing these materials quite well.   Thus,
I would like to rcommend that we establish for the appendices:
       - an overview sheet/index
       - the specific questionaire preceeding the answers/analysis provided
for it
       - Links to where readers can find the comments in full on the GNSO
website
       - The names of the TF members who worked on each team.

I am of course willing to assist as needed,
Kathy