RE: [dow1-2tf] WHOIS TF 1/2 Open Call CRISP Transcription 12 January 2005
- To: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'12DOW'" <dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [dow1-2tf] WHOIS TF 1/2 Open Call CRISP Transcription 12 January 2005
- From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:20:44 -0500
- In-reply-to: <NNEDIOPEMBHEFLDDKOMJMEHLELAA.email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcT8yJ68xuaSXPFNRhGLrZWNxdJybQAAKeHQ
Glen, thanks for going through this and fixing those little areas where the
transbriber wasn't able to hear well enough to capture the content
accurately, or on the names of the speakers. I recall that effort on your
part on earlier transcripts was invaluable!
I'll look at this, but I suspect it is in good shape!
Can you also sent it to the guests, if you have their emails? And, I suggest
that the TF representatives consider posting it to their constituencies.
From: owner-dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dow1-2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of GNSO SECRETARIAT
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 2:12 PM
Subject: [dow1-2tf] WHOIS TF 1/2 Open Call CRISP Transcription 12 January
Please find the transcription of the Whois task force 1 & 2 CRISP open call
held on January 12, 2005 at 11:00 EST 16:00 UTC.
I do apologise for the previous postings where the document was not attached
and then attached in a form that cannot be opened.
If you would like any changes made, please let me know. I have tried to
clean up the transcript, but may have overlooked some things.
The document will be posted on the GNSO website for reference:
Thank you very much.
Glen de Saint Géry