Re: [council] Motion for GNSO Consideration of the CCWG Accountability Third Draft Report

A simple majority is defined as a simple majority of each house which is
translates to:

Motion or Action

Reference

Threshold

CPH

Conj.

NCPH

[cid:6EA137C6-7196-41CC-8FC0-8F5409230316]

(see appendix 1 of the GNSO Operating Procedures for all voting thresholds).

Best regards,

Marika

On 12/01/16 01:15, "James M. Bladel"