Re: [council] Motion for GNSO Consideration of the CCWG Accountability Third Draft Report

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Motion for GNSO Consideration of the CCWG Accountability Third Draft Report
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 00:04:49 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: Johan Helsingius <julf@xxxxxxxx>, GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=secureservernet.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-godaddy-com; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=mSO6aVbYCc/tDUNwIBciVxD5uxTjUCAgaMsWvxMQc9U=; b=faVgvA9kFJOMYYLKMP+UzqtAeca8Pb4au5vFcmLLZmZRYjud9Pf5Hh1PZ+JaLiDOKw2QqIkPybM/vhrmfsWtg8Keb3N0VWq0y5z8bptlo4vo7GG1TUWELUnukj/BVzRogZu5EDlH1CAnF88916I0EIve6tXYEfV5T9G5HPPDw4s=