Re: [council] Draft list of definitions and descriptions of GNSO structures and mechanisms

  • To: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Draft list of definitions and descriptions of GNSO structures and mechanisms
  • From: Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez <crg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 06:50:51 -0600
  • Cc: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mary,

this is excellent information, thank you.

I still miss some reaction between the type of groups and its members (first
lista as related to the second one), clearing probable questions like:
minimum number of councillors that have to be part of the group? if the chairs
need to be members of the council? in which cases it makes a difference between
a council member as opposed to a member of the respective constituency?

I think this would help motivate constituency members to take a much more
active role in the processes, and not expect that just the council members do
all the work.

Best regards

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez

email: crg@xxxxxxxxxxx