Re: [council] Motions for SCI recommendation

Hi again,

Yes, the link seems to be working on my end now too. Not sure why it didn’t
earlier.

I’m attaching alternative language to the friendly amendment I proposed (thanks
to Mary for helping with it). Sort of a friendly amendment to the friendly
amendment, I guess. I hope Avri and Gabi find it to be agreeable.

Thanks.

Amr