[council] EWG questions

  • To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] EWG questions
  • From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 09:41:23 -0700
  • Cc: "Steve DelBianco" <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Susan Kawaguchi" <skawaguchi@xxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Jonathan, et. al.,

 After our last GNSO Council meeting, I was asked to review the questions
regarding the report of the Expert Working Group I had forwarded from the
Business Constituency. Here are four (4) questions that represent those that
ought to be answered before the policy making procedure commences.

+ Will the financial analysis of implementing the recommendations be completed?
+ What are the national legal implications of those recommendations?
+ Have an adequate number of use cases been considered?
+ Why is there no domain name record field to distinguish domains used for
commercial purposes?

 Cheers,
 Berard