[council] FW: GNSO update - New gTLD subsequent rounds

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: GNSO update - New gTLD subsequent rounds
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 16:56:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

Please find below a message from Karen Lentz submitting the new gTLD status
report (see attached) as requested by the GNSO Council. If you have any
questions in advance of Thursday's meeting, please feel free to share those
so we can make sure that Karen is in a position to address these during the
call.

Best regards,

Marika