[council] draft letter to NGPC tbd on the 25th

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] draft letter to NGPC tbd on the 25th
  • From: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 20:52:13 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,
following-up to the discussion we had with Chris Disspain during out last
Council call, please find attached a draft letter to the NGPC. The intention is
to discuss and hopefully adopt the letter during the upcoming Council call on
the 25th. Sending the letter well in advance of the LA meeting will surely
increase the chances that we get substantive feedback either before or during
the LA meeting. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Thomas