Re: [council] Collecting questions / clarifications for EWG

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Collecting questions / clarifications for EWG
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 08:20:54 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

Following up on the message below as also discussed during the last Council
meeting, we wanted to see whether more time is needed to review the report
and identify any questions / clarifications or whether at this stage the
content of the EWG Final Report is clear. Thank you for your feedback.

Best regards,

Marika