[council] X-Community WG on IANA etc.
- To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] X-Community WG on IANA etc.
- From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 15:17:37 -0400
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.6.0
Whatever happened on this? Is there a design team working on a charter.
I went looking at the projects and activities list to see what was
going on, and perhaps was blind but did not see it mentioned. Did a
team ever start?
When this WG is ready, we might want to make it a point to extend the
participation invite to the some of the IETF governance and Internet
Society lists - the ones that are currently fretting about how ICANN
does not seem to be including them in decision making processes.