RE: [council] X-Community WG on IANA etc.
- To: "'Marika Konings'" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] X-Community WG on IANA etc.
- From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 10:03:43 +0100
- In-reply-to: <CFE4C83A.32F4Efirstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Organization: Afilias
- References: <53BEE6D1.email@example.com> <CFE4C83A.32F4Efirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AQKLJxc89mCrSSrDZ+LYD3FUWDFz2AIN1X7MmhMRISA=
From: Marika Konings [mailto:marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 July 2014 21:50
To: Avri Doria; council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [council] X-Community WG on IANA etc.
Hi Avri, all,
The drafting team to develop the charter for the CWG is having its first
meeting coming Monday. So far, there are representatives from the ccNSO,
ALAC, SSAC and GNSO. Each SG from the GNSO was invited to designate a
representative to the drafting team, but so far only the RySG and RrSG
have assigned one. If the CSG and NCSG have selected their
representatives, we can add these to the mailing list ASAP. This project
should be added to the next iteration of the project list and if/once the
charter has been adopted, a web-page on the GNSO site will also be created.
On 10/07/14 21:17, "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>Whatever happened on this? Is there a design team working on a charter.
> I went looking at the projects and activities list to see what was
>going on, and perhaps was blind but did not see it mentioned. Did a
>team ever start?
>When this WG is ready, we might want to make it a point to extend the
>participation invite to the some of the IETF governance and Internet
>Society lists - the ones that are currently fretting about how ICANN
>does not seem to be including them in decision making processes.