RE: [council] IGO INGO Final Issue Report & Motion for Council

  • To: "jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] IGO INGO Final Issue Report & Motion for Council
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 01:11:48 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The motions have been posted on page :
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motions+5+June+2014

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jonathan Robinson
Sent: mardi 27 mai 2014 00:55
To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

Please see attached for two proposed motions for the next council meeting.

Ordinarily, I expect that these would have come to you from Thomas Rickert as
chair of the PDP WG that developed the recommendation for the Issue Report.

However, since Thomas is currently on vacation, I have decided to propose the
motions.

Thanks,

Jonathan