[council] IGO INGO Final Issue Report & Motion for Council

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] IGO INGO Final Issue Report & Motion for Council
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 23:54:48 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

Please see attached for two proposed motions for the next council meeting.

Ordinarily, I expect that these would have come to you from Thomas Rickert
as chair of the PDP WG that developed the recommendation for the Issue
Report.

However, since Thomas is currently on vacation, I have decided to propose
the motions.

Thanks,

Jonathan