From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 01 April 2014 00:36
To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [council] Credit where credit is due

All,

Setting aside the fact that we were scheduled from dawn til dusk at the just
concluded ICANN 49 in Singapore, I wanted to say I was not just tired but proud
to be a part of such a group of (not too serious) people who seem to have their
heads screwed on straight.  I was glad to have such role models!

As for a single take-away from the more than 24 hours we spent together, I have
to credit Volker Greimann for putting it into words: "I'd rather be
presumptuous than mute."  Not a bad motto, eh?

Cheers,

Berard