[council] Credit where credit is due

  • To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] Credit where credit is due
  • From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 16:35:32 -0700
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

Setting aside the fact that we were scheduled from dawn til dusk at the just
concluded ICANN 49 in Singapore, I wanted to say I was not just tired but proud
to be a part of such a group of (not too serious) people who seem to have their
heads screwed on straight.  I was glad to have such role models!

As for a single take-away from the more than 24 hours we spent together, I have
to credit Volker Greimann for putting it into words: "I'd rather be
presumptuous than mute."  Not a bad motto, eh?

Cheers,

Berard