Re: [council] Crowdsoucing a performance review of the CEO

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Crowdsoucing a performance review of the CEO
  • From: Maria Farrell <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 11:54:38 +0800
  • Cc: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=nS9ZNyXAgVgZ3FbW9xw3wdcjFYefRFK7nh5TZnvZqIk=; b=eggGlGWvrqLa3SeX8hNJUvxBR7XbRoWa6Ymegxib8JBDGnNbvRtjwQyyV1vW4gOHMk 1mwDBdnq3OzGCXGtop4SpculGZEpTU1FOMNKYxzel9l6lVCVM6Hy7Bq4Boyq+ezJPVJ4 sMfyBFanAKRia6alnsnsbQR0H6Va3fWLGSDzNPkMgyMhIao6UdL9XPi6XAhHT6F0WoVZ tZEpnlZTUErv7H8NXUExSxQ58pJTKGelxISgX/OPIMD+1hYkbbEp6luIA9dVceLj0cO/ /tTG48aVHipsqM8j+V1Y2u8aCTxAmKDAbXBdk/luM5o9IcmiVPos8nIUGzVEz3ijYQ9b 8Vnw==
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I support having a discussion about this, time permitting.

Maria