[council] Draft GNSO Weekend schedule and related meetings during the week in Singapore

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Draft GNSO Weekend schedule and related meetings during the week in Singapore
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 16:02:26 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Councillors,

Attached please find the draft schedule for the GNSO weekend sessions and
related meetings during the week we are in Singapore.

Details of the weekend meetings will appear in due course on the Wiki agendas:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/GNSO+Working+Session+Singapore++Saturday+2014-03-22
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/GNSO+Working+Session+Singapore++Sunday+2014-03-23

Please share these with your groups.
Thank you very much.