Re: [council] Crowdsourcing a bi-ennial performance review of the ICANN CEO

        I think it is a very interesting idea, John, and I'm quite warming to
it. Perhaps some of the techniques suggested by the MSI panel could be used to
provide crowd sourced feedback on both the CEO and the Board?

        Discussion about it could easily fit into the hour we have allocated
for strategic discussion on Saturday, but I'm sure we will have a lot to talk
about in that hour - do other council members this we should have some time
allocated specifically to talk about this proposal?

        David