Re: [council] FYI: NCSG Letter to the Board re. Reconsideration Request 13-3

  • To: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [council] FYI: NCSG Letter to the Board re. Reconsideration Request 13-3
  • From: Volker Greimann <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 19:11:56 +0200
  • Cc: Maria Farrell <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>, Jonathan Robinson <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, WUKnoben <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=key-systems.net; h=content-type:content-type:in-reply-to:references:subject :subject:to:mime-version:user-agent:from:from:date:date :message-id; s=dkim; t=1372353118; x=1373217118; bh=qb6MhI+hj+j1 Nso5M5gK0Yk6p93GTW6Czvrv7VOCyAk=; b=XKkJRFFNntcCeMTMgwV7ZsPpshcb hyzKgWQUSkKTeuH11vqNVdt/Nku1N7d1qDSDVNFacb8Ldh1/cvT8lqxEgCHpR4Il fJI3cnia6SWMZugZosNdia+zQYXb8fKLFB2J2eIHyGa2RmZT6XVlwxAFEBEVbvdc ODXizZ7Cv0j4j6s=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

John,

I I wrote my comments in a way that they could be understood as to be directed towards you personally, I must apologize, this was not my intention.

Best,

Volker
Volker,
I am now starting to take this personally.
Please review my comments on this matter. I am not opposed to publicly stating concerns, and your phrasing, "a large part of the council holds" more than adequately addressed the concern I did have. It was couching the view of the Council as the product of a deliberative process that I did not like. I am not arguing the board governance committee's decision, just its rationale. If I am too thin skinned on this matter or have misunderstood the intent, I apologize for being wrong, but I do not want to be said to be standing in he way of a request from the Council for a review of the way the decision was made. It was, indeed, a view of a large part of the Council.
Berard