[council] Durban meeting

  • To: "GNSO Council List" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Durban meeting
  • From: "WUKnoben" <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 08:13:08 +0200
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

under item 8 of today’s agenda we’ll discuss the planning for Durban. For your
preparation I attach a list of categorized proposed topics.
I think the discussion could cover
- comprehensiveness of the agenda
- topic priorities
- ideas with regards to the “Cross Community” meetings

Any further input from your side is welcome.

As discussed in Beijing, to allow for more room of discussion on the topics
Staff will work with WG Chairs and other presenters to ensure that
presentations during the weekend session focus on the substance of the issue,
while any background information is either included as an annex to the
presentation or covered in a separate paper to allow those that are new or
unfamiliar with the issue to prepare accordingly.

Looking forward to the meeting today

Wolf-Ulrich