Re: [council] Motion to Address the Final Issue Report on the Uniformity of Reporting

  • To: WUKnoben <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Motion to Address the Final Issue Report on the Uniformity of Reporting
  • From: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 11:10:39 -0400
  • Cc: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Wolf-Ulrich,

Since the Motion is not to initiate a PDP, I suggest the second resolved
should be amended:

current:
> The GNSO Council further approves the creation of a drafting team to develop
> a charter for a non-PDP Working Group to consider additional methods for
> collecting necessary metrics and reporting from Contracted Parties and other
> external resources to aid the policy development process as outlined in the
> Final Issue Report.

proposed:
The GNSO Council further approves the creation of a drafting team to
develop a charter for a non-PDP Working Group to consider additional
methods for collecting necessary metrics and reporting from Contracted
Parties and other external resources to aid the investigation.

Would this be a friendly amendment?
--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx +1 617.863.0613
Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)