[no subject]

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Jonathan Robinson <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 23:21:15 +0800
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

Thank-you for a very constructive set of sessions and particularly for your
contributions to the more open first and last sessions of the day.  Very
rewarding.

I have taken Mason's notes and put them into a structure I can use within the
session tomorrow.  We have an opportunity to talk through and refine this
tomorrow ahead of meeting with the board.

I have also sent a note to Steve Crocker letting him know where we propose to
go with the session.

See you all then.

Jonathan