[council] RE: Draft Motion and Updated Final Issue Report on the Protection of the Names of International Organizations in New GTLDs

  • To: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] RE: Draft Motion and Updated Final Issue Report on the Protection of the Names of International Organizations in New GTLDs
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 08:35:06 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

In order to make sure this gets on the agenda for Toronto, please consider me
as the author of this motion.  I have included a clean and redline version of
the motion.  The redline compares the motion to the one sent around by Margie
last week.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs