Re: [council] IRD report-- follow up actions

Thanks Ching,

The approach you suggest is dependent on a motion being made for Toronto to
have the Council initiate an IR. If such a motion is to be made, please be
mindful of the fast approaching deadline (Oct 9).

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM NetNames France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
NetNames
T: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 51
F: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 61