[council] Making the GNSO aware of the IANA Business Excellence Workshop in Toronto

  • To: "'GNSO Council'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Making the GNSO aware of the IANA Business Excellence Workshop in Toronto
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 16:20:18 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On behalf of: Leo Vegoda

ICANN's IANA Department has been working on a Business Excellence activity
since 2009, with a goal of sustainable, continual improvement. As part of that
work, the department has conducted a series of annual self-assessments and made
significant improvements in planning, process structure and customer
satisfaction.

This workshop (http://toronto45.icann.org/node/34249) is designed to inform
users of our services about the work we have done and gather input for future
work to improve services in the future.

We hope you'll come along, share your experience with us and help us identify
improvements we can make in the future.

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx