Re: [council] Board resolution on IOC / RC

Thank you Mason for articulating what I believe to be a discrepancy in the
Board's various recent inputs to this issue.

I look forward to seeing the IOC/RC DT's response on how they would seek to
react to this discrepancy, and possible recommendations to the Council on this.

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM NetNames France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
NetNames
T: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 51
F: +33 (0)1 48 01 83 61