Re: [council] Managing the run-up to ICANN meetings

Thanks Mason. I think there is clear interest for discussing this in Prague.
Jeff, our meeting planner, has taken that on board and I believe he is trying
to find a slot.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France