AW: [council] Managing the run-up to ICANN meetings

  • To: <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [council] Managing the run-up to ICANN meetings
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 09:11:11 +0200
  • Accept-language: de-DE
  • Acceptlanguage: de-DE
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Stéphane for "raising this issue" (a PDP with heavy documentation to be
read has to follow :-)).

I see only one way to cope with these growing challenges:
- Just read the summary conclusion of the doc's
- decide whether it touches your SGs/constituency's interest and allocate it to
somebody in this group having some expertise (maybe it comes down to yourself).
NCA's may have a real problem...
- if you're more interested read the recommendations
- trust yourself that you did the right thing

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich