RE: [council] Proposed motion on UDRP review

  • To: "Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Proposed motion on UDRP review
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 11:05:32 -0800
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The motion has been posted on the Wiki.
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motions+17+November+2011

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Glen

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://gnso.icann.org

-----Message d'origine-----
De : owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la
part de Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé : mercredi 9 novembre 2011 17:56
À : council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [council] Proposed motion on UDRP review

All, please find attached a motion being put forward for voting on at our next
Council meeting. The UDRP review issue is a difficult and contentious one, but
I hope the draft motion will provide us with a framework and useful starting
point from which to discuss the matter.

Comments and discussions and, naturally, a second, would be most welcome.

I'm working off an unfamiliar computer in an airport so please forgive any
formatting or other technical errors with the attachment.

Thanks and cheers
Mary