[council] Proposed motion on UDRP review

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Proposed motion on UDRP review
  • From: <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 11:55:56 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All, please find attached a motion being put forward for voting on at our next
Council meeting. The UDRP review issue is a difficult and contentious one, but
I hope the draft motion will provide us with a framework and useful starting
point from which to discuss the matter.

Comments and discussions and, naturally, a second, would be most welcome.

I'm working off an unfamiliar computer in an airport so please forgive any
formatting or other technical errors with the attachment.

Thanks and cheers
Mary