RE: [council] RE: Motion: Consumer Choice, Competition and Innovation Working Group

Hi Wolf

Glen explained to me that the procedure is to send the Motion to Councillors
first and that she had been asked to remove the Motion from Council wiki until
I had the opportunity to send the Motion to Council - I didn't realise and
thought I could use the URL in my email to Councillors

I have sent the Motion directly to Council now, so I think the Motion will be
available thru the Council Workspace

Cheers

Rosemary

Rosemary Sinclair
Director | External Relations
Australian School of Business | Level 3 Building L5 | UNSW | Sydney  NSW  2052
Direct:  +61 2 9385 6228 | Fax: +61 2 9385 5933
Email: rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx<diana.ramsay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
www.asb.unsw.edu.au<http://www.business.unsw.edu.au/>